Deloitte’s lastest report “Global Powers of Luxury 2017” examines the current situation on the luxury goods market and delivers information about the global trends in the luxury industry.
The key aspects from the report are:
- Future growth is driven by consumers in emerging markets (China, Russia, UAE).
- Almost half of all luxury purchases are made by consumers who are travelling.
- The essence of luxury is changing. From physical to experimental and how luxury makes you feel.
- From standardisation to personalisation.
- Nearly 2/3 of all luxury purchases are still made in physical stores. But online is catching-up.
Detailled analysis and information can be found in the full report that can be downloaded from Deloitte’s homepage: click here