DISCOVER THE MOST RELEVANT EVENTS
FOR ENTREPRENEURS OF SMALLER LUXURY GOODS COMPANIES
FIND OUT INTERESTING NEWS, INSIGHTS & TRENDS
IN THE LUXURY GOODS INDUSTRY
Herausragende Mittelständler im Luxusgüterumfeld
Erkenntnisse aus Gesprächen mit einigen der faszinierendsten Manufakturen der Welt Während der letzten zwölf Monate hatte CONCINNO Kontakt zu über 130 der spannendsten Eigentümern von kleineren Luxusgütermanufakturen, -vorlieferanten und Grundstoffherstellern in der DACH-Region. Unser Ziel war es, die größten
Mehr als Halt und Zierde – Unternehmergespräch mit Friedrich Conzen
Erst im fünfzehnten Jahrhundert entwickelten sich Bilderrahmen zu eigenständigen Objekten, die Kunstwerken noch mehr Aufmerksamkeit und Glanz verschaffen sollten. Zu seiner ursprünglich funktionalen Bestimmung gesellte sich nun auch eine ästhetische Komponente. Bereits seit 160 Jahren steht das Unternehmen CONZEN Synonym
Footprints in the Sand
We are mourning for the death of our dear friend and advisory board member Jan Christoph Drewitz (†8. Februar 2018)
FROM VISION TO REALITY: DISCOVER WHAT WE STAND FOR
AND WHAT WE AIM TO ACCOMPLISH
We strive to become the leading alliance of smaller luxury goods makers, suppliers & services on Earth.
Our members have joined forces to leverage their capabilities in promoting some of the finest artisan skills, the most precious trades, the scarcest raw materials and fascinating wealth of experience for generations to come. Whilst preserving their independance as entrepreneurs and uniqueness they are able to share a strong, common believe to protect our people, communities and environment.
In doing so, our community will enable the most valuable products and exceptional experiences for each of our customers!
Ralf G. Oehl, Founder
DISCUSS WITH US HOW TO BEST ADD VALUE TO YOUR BUSINESS
Expansion in existing markets
Access to new customer groups
Experienced partners for new geographic territory
Most effective use of digital media
Stronger value proposition
New retail solutions/customer engagements
Higher attractiveness to retain & recruit key personnel
Reduced cost & complexity in administration and logistics
Easier and faster access to capital for growth
Significantly reduced individual risks
Exchange of thoughts with similar minded entrepreneurs
Better access to trends and opportunities
OUR KEY PEOPLE, DEDICATED TO HELP YOU … PLEASE GET IN TOUCH
GET TO KNOW THE ENTREPRENEURS WHO ARE DRIVING THIS ALLIANCE
While all our members are unique, independent, and come from a vast variety of personal backgrounds, origins and businesses, they share a strong set of principles, purpose, ethics and ambitions:
- Our members are extracting, processing, producing, and/or marketing a precious natural resource, an intermediate supporting element (e.g. equipment), an end product, or a service in the consumer goods value chain.
- The resources, skills, machinery, or know-how they rely on (their USP) is highly limited due to natural restrictions, the availability of relevant personnel or machinery, or protected through patents, and is also of critical importance to the value of a potential final product.
- Within their peer group, they aim to be the absolute quality leaders.
- The majority of their business is owned and controlled through either one individual or a family, or is state-owned, and the majority owners are committed to remaining in critical operational or executive positions for the long-term.
- Each is highly committed to protecting and cherishing its critical access to the crucial resources, skills or trades.
- Every member puts high value on being an ethical, ecological and humanitarian role model within its business community, dedicated to meeting or even setting the standards in all these regards.
- All businesses are small to medium size enterprises (SME) that intend to remain personal, scarce and exclusive.
- The owners of the companies provide a fundamental commitment to sharing knowledge, co-operating, and pooling interests with fellow members in the alliance.
- Each member has demonstrated a long-term commitment to the alliance through the hand-out of a minority share in their company.